Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Villain



I bought our latest actors off the internet. Ebay is a great source to find talent. We are using remote controlled vehicles in our next short. Here is a before and after photo of our next villain. It looked a little too clean so I had to "dirty" it up.

It's not every day that you have a pineapple in your kitchen, so I jumped at the chance to use one in my photo. You can see how big the truck is compared to a pineapple. It is also not every day that you can say, "you can see how big the truck is compared to a pineapple."

When this came in the mail, it felt like Christmas, although I was at work so I didn't get to open it in my pajamas.

3 comments:

Eriko said...

Good job! That truck is huuuge and love it!

C.B. Canga said...

very cool. reminds me of prime

Natasha said...

er...you did open it in your pyjamas Dax